Financial security is often a major objective in each of our lives. You try to do what's right for those you care about, but the wrong financial decision can often undermine the best of intentions. Whether you are concerned for your own financial needs or those of your family or your business, Brent Dilts can help you identify your needs and provide complementary solutions.
Brent with his team: Anne Essex (pictured on the left), Associate Financial Representative, and Cassidy Conn (pictured on the right), Director of Selection, at the 2013 Northwestern Mutual Annual Meeting.
My mission as a Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative is to help you identify your current financial picture with your future financial goals. Along with a Network of Specialists, I provide innovative solutions using world-class insurance services and internationally recognized investment products. Through this, I develop enduring relationships with my clients.
Director of Selection Job Opportunity
The Zionsville office is currently seeking a Director of Selection.
This position is responsible for sourcing and recruiting quality candidates for the full-time financial representative role, as well as for the college financial representative intern opportunity. As Director of Selection, the applicant will have duties relating to selection and recruiting, as well as activity tracking. With a position of such a highly visible nature, the applicant must have superb interpersonal skills, high energy, strong drive, and self-motivation.
Please see the below job description and qualifications. If you are interested in this position, or know someone who may be a great fit, please submit a cover letter and resume to Brent Dilts at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree (studies in Human Resources, sales, and/or marketing preferred)
- 1 year minimum of recruiting or sales experience; 2+ years of experience preferred
- Proven track record of success in either sales or recruiting
- Established networks/natural marketplace within the community
- Self-motivated and results driven
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Execute office recruiting plan to reach activity and productivity goals
- Build referral source network within the office
- Actively participate in community clubs and organizations to promote Northwestern Mutual
- Master each step of the selection process, as well as have an understanding of all aspects of the financial representative career path
- Review resumes, administer selection profiles, and conduct initial interviews
- Lead candidates through the selection process and series of interviews with other network office management and financial representatives
- Coordinate the engagement process of candidates from “offer” through initial training
Accountability and Activity Tracking
- Maintain database of all recruiting and selection activity for the district office
- Prepare weekly activity and success reports for the district office leadership team and the Network Office
Northwestern Mutual Zionsville District Network Office raises their sleeves and money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Managing Director, Brent Dilts pictured with Carter McClure, son of Wealth Management Advisor Todd McClure and Lexi Conn, daughter of Director of Selection, Cassidy Conn. Carter and Lexi raised $222.03 in just 2 hours at their lemonade stand for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. The money they raised will fund 4 hours of cancer research for childhood cancer studies.
In addition, the ZDNO collected 8 units of blood for the Indiana Blood Center which will save up to 24 lives!
We want to thank the Zionsville community for all of their support and we look forward to doing this on a quarterly basis!
The Northwestern Mutual Difference
Backed by the strength of Northwestern Mutual, my team and I provide you with a balanced approach to achieving your goal of financial security, assuring that your intentions have been understood and your needs are being addressed. And when it comes to implementing solutions, the full capabilities of Northwestern Mutual are leveraged to provide you with exclusive access to a comprehensive variety of products and services.